Tweaks for EMM CDSA SE ... ?

Has anyone found tweaks that really improve their EMM CDSA SE? I am experimenting now -- trying to improve its performance.
sabai
you'll have to fabricate it. about 2hrs work. start w/ a piece of copper clad fiberboard avail at most electronics stores, and punch out holes for the furutech IEC and a fuse holder. leave AC conditioning to a dedicated AC conditioner, not to a $5 part that EMM drops in the back as an afterthought.
I don't know if it's a tweak, but I think the sound is better (fuller, more open) using the XLR outputs. The same goes for a DCC2.
A good mains filter made a significant difference to mine.

A friend swears by Acouctic Revive's Grounding Conditioner. I've not heard it yet hope to try one myself shortly.
Rgs92, I'm already using XLR -- I took Shahin's advice. I'm also using the Totem beaks in diamond configuration on top of the EMM and a silk-covered cushion under the EMM. Much more effective than the four expensive Harmonix Synergy Points on the bottom. They have gone on top of my Marantz PM-15 with an unexpectedly wonderful improvement in sonics. The sonic results with my 2 EMM tweaks are not subtle.
Thanks for all that good info Sabai.
I can't find the Beaks.
That's interesting about the silk cushion.
I have not heard about using cloth under a component,
but whatever works!