Tweaks for EMM CDSA SE ... ?

Has anyone found tweaks that really improve their EMM CDSA SE? I am experimenting now -- trying to improve its performance.
sabai
Bar81,

I did exactly that. I tried the green 25mm in my Furutech Uk mains plug and was blown away by it so when I was in HKG last, I bought them for my components. I changed them one by one with the CDSA-SE being 1st and even from cold, it sounded much better than the blue and I have also compared it to my other HiFi tuning ( gold & silver star) and the isoclean. The urutech fuses takes about 300 hours to break in so it will sound better with time.

Hope this helps.
The distributors in Asia sometimes stock the T2A green, especially in Hong Kong, as far as I can glean by phoning some of them. But you have to go to Hong Kong to buy them. They will not ship overseas. If the Asian distributors don't have them in stock they can order them from Japan. Then you have to discuss having them shipped to you, if they will do so -- or pick them up if you are in the area. So it will take a bit of work to get hold of these little things. I'll let you know what I come up with. I live in Asia and am working on this now.
Sabai,

I should be in HK again early January and I can pick some up for you if you want or you can try to twist my arm off buying mine.... :)
Flashunlock, looks like the Thailand distributor is able to order for me so I should have them next month. I'll keep you posted. I don't know why my two postings that I sent through yesterday are not showing up in this string.
Flashunlock, it looks like I'll be able to get the fuses from either Singapore or Thailand. Do you have any experience with the Tara Zero Gold XLR IC versus the Tara Zero Onyx XLR IC?