Tweaks for EMM CDSA SE ... ?

Has anyone found tweaks that really improve their EMM CDSA SE? I am experimenting now -- trying to improve its performance.
sabai
Sabai,

You're welcome. The fuse needs at least 100 hrs of break in and you will hear the changes in between. Do turn the fuse the other way round and try after break in even though they are not directional but you will find and know which position you prefer. :)

If you really want to go further, buy some furutech Nano fluid and do the fuse caps and ready to be shocked again. i've used up nearly a whole bottle doing all my connections.

I also use the SR Powercell 10-SE to great effect with the CDSA-SE. The more of the powercell sockets you use up, the better it sounds and make sure you seperate digital to the power amps combating cross talk. Plug the power amps AC cables nearest to the 32A precision cable from the 10-SE.

What AC cable are you using with the Emm's as getting the power right makes a big difference to it.

Hope this helps and enjoy the music.
Flashunlock, 100 hours for the fuse to break in? I had no idea. So it gets even better. Well, this is a pleasant surprise. Thanks for the tip about turning the fuse around. I'll try it. And thanks for the tip about how to connect the cables to the PowerCell. I had no idea this could make a difference. I will wait a day or 2 to let the MiGs settle in before connecting the PowerCell. I installed the MiGs under my step-down transformer last night and today I installed them under the Marantz PM-15 amp and the EMM. Well, my jaw has dropped and continues to drop all afternoon. The resolution is stunning -- reminiscent of the resolution from the MBLs I listened to in Singapore a couple of days ago -- without the omni-directional effect, of course. I have Merlin TSM mmi monitors -- Bobby Palkovic's latest iteration of the TSM -- and I am one very happy camper. They are magnificent. They have seemingly limitless potential with a deep and wide sound stage that are wonderful. An inferior component in the system will bring inferior resolution and one might be tempted to blame the speakers for the result where the blame actually lies with another component of lesser quality in the system -- definitely not with the speakers. I imagine there will be a few sonic surprises awaiting me once I connect the PowerCell to the system. Maybe tomorrow. I am using the GG Reflection PC for the EMM.
Sabai,

You're welcome again. I live and breath Hi-Fi/ Music and a total GEEK :) The Powercell will give you more from what you're getting now.

Cheers
Flashunlock, you have a lot more experience in the cable department than I do. I would very much appreciate if you could give me your opinion about 2 ICs. I am using the GG Reflection ICs (XLR) from my Marantz PM-15 to EMM. Do you think the SR Acoustic Reference ICs (XLR) with the stock MPC would be an improvement in my system with the PowerCell connected, of course? Thanks in advance for your comments.
I did lots of A/B testing with my EMM and keep coming back to the Stealth Indras. Even with RCA's, they have that last little bit of sweetness and non-bitterness in the highs and control/resonance in the bass and an overall natural sound overall that shows the what a great cable can do.
I'm basically addicted to these cables. Even single-ended is better than any other XLRs I have tried.

I also use them with similar results on my preamp and amp.