Burson HA160D or Benchmark Dac1

Anybody heard both products in their system? It seems clear that the Burson is the better headphone amp, but what about the dacs?

I love the Benchmark's resolution, but wish it was a touch more "musical. Knowing Burson, my guess is that their dac may have more warmth and heft, but I haven't heard it.

This would be used with a cd transport, so USB is not an issue at this time. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks
84audio
Am also curious about this too - you may want to look at 6moons site
They reviewed the 2006/2005? Benchmark Dac1, Wyred4sound Dac, Burson 160D and the Belcanto Dac3.
I ordered the Burson HA160D and it is supposed to arrive sometime next week
I think I'll pick up a Benchmark and compare them and post my thoughts here.
There does not seem to be much feedback from actual consumers on the Burson DAC version.

A few head-fi (head phone) forums have good feedback on the Burson headphone amp so this does bode well.

We'll see.
Just got my Burson HA 160D!

Beautiful build quality. The stock cords are nothing to write home about.
Wish they put in some mogami or belden low capacitance RCA...

Beautiful sound. Did not get more than a few minutes of listening but will post a more in depth review later.

One hitch, the USB input does not do 24/96 - only 16/48. This is a known issue on early units. Guess I was (un)lucky. I have emailed them and will post progress on this. Others who had this issue were taken care of quickly so I am hopeful.