any laptop has spdif output?

I wanted to use a laptop for a music server and wanted to know if anyone can recommend one that has spdif output so not to run into issues with an external dac that is limited to 44.1/16 USB.
radioheadokplayer
My Toshiba laptop (A505-S6980) has an S/PDIF output. All of the Toshibas in that line (A505-S69xx) have this output. This laptop also has an HDMI output making for a very high-quality connection to an external monitor...

-RW-
I, too, suggest going with an external USB-to-S/PDIF converter for best sound quality.
Get one with a good, independent power supply.
Even if the Laptop does have Toslink or even coax output, the jitter from these would be terrible. Much worse sounding than a cheap CD player/transport.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio
Some new Dell XPS series have an S/PDIF (optical) output along with the headphone out, you just need an adapter.

I am sure there are others, I've noticed a few new laptops with S/PDIF printed in the plastic (or metal) next to the headphone out, so probably most are using the same technology built into some particular brands and models of audio cards.