Is it possible to transform the EMM CDSA SE?

2-box and 1-box versions of EMM's CD players -- not the X upgrade or the XDS1 -- have been variously described as "flat" and "2-dimensional" in forum postings. Is it possible to defy these characterizations and elevate the EMM to the world of amazing 3D sound? Let's share our knowledge and experience -- to make EMM a better sonic world.
sabai
Don't even go there.

Sabai... if you want to better CDSA-SE... I suggest you go buy a better player.
Flashunlock, I've already been there and done it. I have no intention of ever selling my EMM. I just want to hear from others -- if they have managed to do the same thing -- and how they did it.
Sabai,

The X upgrade for the CDSA-SE will only take you to about 70% sound quality of the XDS-1 so if you want better then I recommend you to buy a XDS-1 or something else.

I moved on from mine and couldn't be happier.

BTW, Don't modd the player... keep it stock... I've learnt the hard way which cost me $$$$ to return it back to stock thanks to a so called upgrading company.
Flashunlock, Thanks but I did not modd my EMM. I don't need to modd it or buy the X upgrade or the XDS1. I am definitely holding onto it. I have achieved what some claim is impossible. I have used Schumann and other resonance devices -- plus other external "modds" -- to bring my EMM into the world of amazing 3D sound. I find this quite remarkable -- and beyond my expectations -- considering it started off as a 2D player out of the box. It shows what great potential the EMM has. You just need to find ways to unlock that potential. I would be interested in hearing from others if they have had the same experience with their EMM.
So much talk but no one being specific. I would love to hear what you all have tried.

I have mine on stillpoints which in turn is suspended on a spring based plinth on a nice 200 lb rack. Sound is quite good. I also use a nice after market power cord. I think an Elrod last I looked. I just listen to it for SACDs these days. Using a server for redbook / high res and vinyl is a slight notch higher unless the recording sourced was DSD based. Same w. my music server. 24/192 sourced recordings are excellent and easily equal (maybe even better) than vinyl. I think a lot has to do w. the recording. Anyhow, for SACDs I doubt you get much better without going crazy and you still have the issue of how the SACD was produced and many of them have a sonic signature that is easily identified.