Jeff Rowland Aeris and Playback Designs MPD-3

Just curious if anyone has heard both of these and their impressions of the difference. I am interested in picking up a standalone DAC and seriously considering between these two.

Heard the Aeris DAC recently and was impressed. Very warm and holographic sound, and would not have initially guessed it was a USB feed from from a Macbook.

I have never heard the MPD-3, but I have previously borrowed the flagship MPS-5 and quite enjoyed that as well.

Anyone heard both able to offer any thoughts?
insomniac928
List price on the MPS-3 is $8,500 and the MPD-3 is $6,500 as of this writing. I paid full list and I would do it over again in a heartbeat. The MPD-3 is a stone cold bargain.
Wow just auditioned tge PBD Mpd3 and am in awe at how it sounds relative to other dacs which have been highly regarded. Hegel hd11 and simauduo 300d..yes these are a few pricepoints difference but its like having sex with a hot stripper and you know you have to go home to the homely wife..u know the stripper will break your pocketbook but you dont care! After listening to the,mpd for 3 days I put the other dacs bavk in and they were nit in the same league. I encourage all to audition this unit..
Ghastly so before I pop for thr mpd3 what are your impressions now that you ve owned it for half a year ...thanks v