Lampizator Transport?

Has anyone have any experience with the New Lampizator transport?
leicachamp
I have been using SB3, Duet, Boom and MW Transporter for years and never had to battle any wireless network issues.

If there were issues, it was a bad battery in the laptop running SB server or fios/router.
Actually most of my issues come after power outages and surges..I went wired thinking it would help..Nope. I have to do a factory reset and then last time TP upgraded to 7.6.0...yikes took me two weeks to get it straightened out. Duet is still not connecting.
I have to agree with Knghifi. I've had SB2, and have SB3 and Duets running - all wired and wirelessly - 24/7 for years. Power outages do nothing to my setup. Everything recovers and automatically re-establishes comms just like it's supposed to. I even have secondary routers inline to branch out network connectivity into my listening room. IME Slimdevices/Logitech's network implementation has been quite robust.

Not sure what kind of network solution is in the Lamp, however.
The solution isn't with the Lamp..it is with the Music Vault. I am no expert..but talked to Neil at Sound Science that sells the MV and was told it could be ran directly to a premium DAC without using a network.

I am a zero network experience guy and when I get home and I have to fiddle with it..I go bonkers.(every couple of months)

Don't get me wrong I love my Modwright TP and my Duet when they are working.

Right now my Duet won't connect and I have tried all my tricks will have to prolly call Logitech to get it up.

For all that don't have problems..count your blessings.
the problems i am having has got nothing to do with my network, its the Lampizator itself. Like i said i have a normal squeezebox Duet and it performs perfectly. It receives a strong signal. The Lampizator with its external antennae fails to connect to the network many times. When it does its signal stength is dismal.For eg: In an area where my network strenth is close to 100%, the normal squeezebox would be constantly be 70% strength. the Lamp would be anywhere from 0%, 2%, 30% or 60%.