playback mps-5 v dcs puccini

Has anyone been able to compare these CD/SACD players. I have heard the dcsPuccini in my system and it sounds very good but have not heard the MPS-5.
would be grateful for any observations.
dctom
Paul,

you can purchase DSD downloads from Blue Coast music. also you might investigate what you can do with a Play Station 3, the right software, and SACD's.
Hi Mike

thanks for your input - I have now purchased a MPS-5 2nd hand and am very pleased with the sound.
Mike - you mentioned the USB-X that you use with the MPS-5, have you compared CD disc playback with the same CD file played through the USB-X box from your computer?
I wondered if the playback from the computer, through the box, was as good as playing the actual CD.
I was considering getting the USB X box for my MPS 5.
You should get the USB-X box.

Get a Mac Mini with SSD and load it up with memory. Run some optimization to cut out unwanted background processes and dedicate the machine for music playback. Run Audirvana+ with Direct/INT mode and a good USB cable (I am using Cynosure from Locus)

IMHO it's getting to the point where the computer is about equal if not exceeding the built in transport.