Multi channel much better than stereo?

If done correctly (ie. using the right pre-amp, speakers ),properly set up, multi channel sound completely blows away any stereo sound out there. Anyone that has "Good" audio experience would have to agree. If you don't agree...well, YOUR WRONG. It's ok to be wrong, alot of people "Think" they have alot of audio experience, but they really don't. Any comments ?
urban
Maybe what you say is right maybe it's not but just due to economics stereo makes sense to most of us. That is to say a $50,000 stereo will in most cases sound better then a $50,000 multi channel set up, there is just a lot less equipment needed, IMO:>)Tim
Tireguy, looks like Urban is board and looking for a fight. I'm not playing with him. Apparently he is right cause he says so, Very strongly. Okay Urban YOUR THE MASTER.
Urban,Your in the wrong forum.Your so smart, you can,t read.
Multimedia forum is on the other post.
Tireguy, I agree with you. I'll hate myself in the morning. I have a seperate mid-fi video system in my family room and the DTS DVD of the Eagles Hell Freezes Over concert sound pretty dam good.

I for one am not looking forward to the possibility of adding four more channels. Most of have saved for years to buy our gear. Then theirs the over 1000, 2 channels CD's I have collected. Many of those replacing LP's the X took with her. I am one of those people who got into HiFi when Compact Disc became popular and now it's my turn to feel like the Lp folks felt when CD's started to replace LP's in the stores. The delivery may change but the reason still the same---> MUSIC! Oh well such is life in front of the speakers..