Upgrade CD player or get into LPs? Suggestions

Folks

I've now enjoyed my system for about 2 years now, and starting to think about upgrading or adding to it. Any thoughts of what I should do to increase my listening experience?

Should I upgrade my CDP? Or, change my entire experience by getting into LPs? If upgrade, any CDP suggestions that is below $5k (new)? If LPs, what are the beginners+ TT to consider (one added plus is that my current preamp handles phono)?? Thoughts?

Thanks,

Current system:
Cary 303/100 CD player
Audible Illusions 3A preamp
BAT 75SE
Dali 800 MKII
Synergistic Research Galileo speaker cells
BASIK strings I/Cs
broken
Hi Broken.

Can see you are itching for an upgrade, having read your other thread! ;) your CD is very well regarded...$5K gets you quite a lot in good digital...Esoteric, DCS on the more linear side...Audio Note, Accustic Arts?...i am speaking second-hand, though i know you were speaking of new. Brand new, i think Weiss has good stuff...very clean, not to my taste but certainly very good...definitely not Cary-style of presentation.

No thoughts on LP as i do not do vinyl though i love it...too much brain damage for me. $5K buys a LOT of quality vinyl equipment. Enjoy!
Cd's have an ease of operation that is quite addictive and have improved considerably but vinyl plays music from the heart something cd's still need to improve on.
If you want to get into vinyl, you must decide if u want that kind of commitment. TT's need TLC, LPs need to be cleaned and cared for and it takes time and research to get the proper match of the table, cart, tonearm, and phonostage.
If serious, try and visit a local hifi shop and get a hands-on demo.
BTW, I love having vinyl in my system, but it definitely requires some effort.
You are regressin on the technology curve. Forget vinyl and get into computer audio. Saves you a lot of trips to the turntable, and no restrictions on available content (which is the most important thing at the end of the day). Sounds pretty damn good if you get the right hardware/software to boot. Just my 2c.