What is the best sounding DAC at $2000-$4000?

I would like to buy a DAC and I am finding it a bit confusing. I mostly use my computer as my source. I'm looking for a DAC with usb connector, very musical non-digital sounding,and portrays alot of emotion.
hottamale
Post removed 
Devilboy - I am talking about instructions for the HiFace2. Mach2Music is defunct.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio
Audioengr: I never received instructions for the HiFace2. When I tried to download the owner's manual, every page was blank. Do you know how to do it?
Devilboy, this link works for me, using both Firefox and Internet Explorer on Windows 7 and Windows XP computers, with Adobe Reader versions 9 and 10. The download seems kind of slow, though, so you might have to wait for a minute or so before you will see anything:

http://www.m2tech.biz/public/pdf/hiFace%20Two%20user%20manual%20PrA.pdf

Regards,
-- Al
Thanks Almarg, but the same thing happened. Nothing but blank pages. I have a Mac. I don't know if that has anything to do with my inability to view the pages. Also, I sent an email to Mach2Music a few months ago. After a couple of months they finally replied back but mentioned nothing about a buffer. Why didn't they say anything about it?

Again, Audioengr: How do you increase the buffer size?