What is the best sounding DAC at $2000-$4000?

I would like to buy a DAC and I am finding it a bit confusing. I mostly use my computer as my source. I'm looking for a DAC with usb connector, very musical non-digital sounding,and portrays alot of emotion.
hottamale
The new NAD M51 DAC. I have it, it sounds wonderful to me, can act as a preamp and has a variety of inputs. Has sigle ended as well as ballaced outputs. Sterophile did a review of it recently, if that interests you. Costs $2000.
I would just like to thank everyone and at $2000-$4000 I did try several dacs and finally bought what I considered the best match to my system. I would like to say that I really appreciate all the advise.
In my system and this may only apply to me but after trying 5 different dacs I keep going back to the Auralic ARK MX+. I will tell you straight out some of the other dacs were better in certain areas but I just could not push myself to spend 3 times what I paid for the Auralic to gain small improvements; sorry I am a little cheap that way. The Auralic is breaking in nicely and at $2000 I like how it works with my system.
That's all that matters in the end. Going with what *you* like best is always the smartest move imho. Enjoy the new gear!