Best one-chasis CD/SACD player under $15 000?

Hi, I'm currently running an all Electrocompaniet top system with EMC-1UP as a source. However I will be changing to Classe amplification (my speakers are B&W 800 Di) quite soon so it makes sense to upgrade the source as well. Sadly Classe doesn't make CD players anymore so I'm in the market for a robust, huge and neutral sounding CD/SACD player that would be a real step up from EMC-1UP. I don't want any artificial sweetening, tubes, colorationes etc. Just pure signal. However I don't want to go separates (not to mention 4 block monsters a-la dCS). Can I buy real Hi End sound in one chasis under 15 grand?
antonkk
You can pick up a used EMM Labs XDS1 in that pricerange. Probably not quite the same caliber, but a lot cheaper would be Krell Evolution 505.
The dCS puccini is a killer player closely fitting the attributes you list...
I don't want any artificial sweetening, tubes, colorationes etc. Just pure signal

The EMM Labs CDSA-SE has a lifelike sounding software inside. Getting one 2. Hand is a real Deal.
Krell Evolution is a great sounding CD and SACD player though I did find it sounded its best in an all-CAST system; 2nd up was XLR outputs. Esoteric K-03 or if you can find it, K-01 on the used/demo unit market both come in close to your price range. A unit I've only heard once, the Ayre C-5xe MP is also something you should seek out and listen to (IMHO) though for me, the Esoteric K-01 unit would be the ultimate 1-box player. You mention Classe above; the Classe Omega SACD player still holds it own after all these years though you'd have to find it on the used market I believe. Jfrech mentioned dCS puccini; log a 2nd vote for that player!