The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
Macrojack, your zealousness and staunch defense of the Zu boys/speakers, though a bit "out there" has been dead on. How come you're now selling the Zu Definition Pros? What gives with that? warren :)
Warrenh,
He spells it out right in his ad:
"I have received numerous emails from people who can't quite believe I am selling my speakers. I am not selling my own pair. I am a "Listening Post" for Zu and I believe I am the only one in the United States demonstrating this model."

I just bought a used pair of ATC SCM150ASL's after hearing the same at Telarc (from a personal demo by Michael Bishop, nontheless). Hopefully I'll add them to this thread.
I also have a pair of Ridge Street Sasons coming for my other room.....I wonder which will make this list (both have been previously mentioned ). I love choices.
Seas Excel Thors used to be the very best I've ever heard. Now its the Tyler Linbrook Signature System. I've heard almost, well not true, about half the commercail brands.... every major speaker starting in the 1970's.
None comes close to the LSS experience. Zero fatigue factor. That quality alone puts the LSS at the very pinnacle of my speaker auditions. As I hear it, there are Tylers.... then everyone else.
Post removed