Pono anyone?

I am wondering if anyone has tried out Pono yet? I was thinking this looks like a good alternative for being able to try out Hi-Rez music by headphone and even with the home system, since my squeezebox touch does not do Hi-Rez. Perhaps this is even an appropriate replacement for squeezebox overall . Anyone have thoughts on this?
audiowoman
Are you sure your Squeezebox does not do high rez? I play 24/96 files using a 24/96 capable DAC all the time.
Ok PONO in simple terms is a DSD audio streaming device that lets you download lossless audio (full bitrate). You have to subscribe to a high bitrate streaming service like Tidal! Its really all about the bits of data coming in online, most music is chopped up pretty bad by the time it gets from Pandora or Spotify to your device. The higher bit rate services say you get CD quality to digital master quality! WOW. The PONO sounds amazing with headphones, much more engaging than music from a phone or I-pad. If you invest in the proper cable for stereo out to a preamp, I am almost sure this could suffice as a mini music streamer/server/player for a home system, haven't tried it..YET.