Vibration platform for Basis Turntable ?

Hello,

Is there any experience from Basis Turntable owners who use a vibration platform below their turntable ?
What kind ?
What Basis Turntable working ?

( I own a Basis Debut V with vacuum and I am interested to check that out ).

Anyone using a Vibraplane ?
Results ?

Or I saw an ad from :

Tri-Orb Lite (reference-grade) Turntable Installations

Someone using these ?

Thanks for your your help.
thomasheisig
Take a look at www.machinadynamica.com and send Geoff Kait an email with the model of your table as think that the Nimbus is probably the best thing to use as long as the table doesn't weigh more than 35-40 pounds.......You might want to look into the Promethian base that M-D sells as well as recall you had kids and the Nimbus is not cat or childproof.........
I had a Basis Ovation on the Vibraplane and everthing that you may have heard about the Vibraplane is true. I tried the Basis with cones, blue tack, vibrapods, etc with the Vibraplane, its best left with stock 'feet'. I now have the Vibraplane supporting the Yorke turntable, with no suspension, its the only way to go! BTW, the manual Vibraplane holds air just fine, no need to the self levelizing unit (in my opinion)
My experiments with the Basis Mk5 with Graham Ceramic +Tungsten arm, (when I owned it), was that any device (re:) Black Diamond Racing shelf, Purist Audio Platform, four inch Granite, solid Maple butcher block shelf, etc. all were detrimental to the sound.

The Plexiglas making up the lower platform of the Basis seemed to reflect or react with the device directly beneath it, regardless of size or materials it was constructed from.

Best results were finally had by using the stock Basis feet sitting on a four inch diameter, four post stand with open architecture. Constructed from aluminum and filled with silica.

Best results are obtained when the stand and turntable are kept fairly close to the floor. The taller the stand, the less effective, especially on pier and beam foundations.