Solid stylus cleaners: Extreme Phono vs. Onzow Zer

The Onzow is more than twice as expensive as the Extreme Phono...is it worth it? Any experience/preferences with this kind of device? In particular, do any of them work as well or better than the liquid kind?
ezside
thanks for reminding me Chipman. I am going to look for my old AT stylus cleaner and put some new batteries in it and see if it still works
I have had good results with the Extreme Phono cleaner.
It did arrive with a little substance leaked out, and it still leaks from time to time, and can cause a mess if it's on anything.
Other than those problems though, it seems to clean my Linn Arkiv well, and I have never have heart palpitations while using it.
:)

Will
I just found my Signet-Audio Technica stylus cleaner. Still works after all these years! Thanks guys for reminding me of this product.

Steve
Splaskin, I too tried mine way in the back of a drawer. I may try it buy the Onzo is so safe and easy to use, that I will probably continue with it.
I agree Tbg. I have the Onzow; but the Signet did work very well when I tried it today. I'll use it for more difficult debris on the stylus.

Steve