Graham Slee GSP Era Gold Mk. V - anyone have it???

Looking for feedback on actual owner thoughts compared to Fremer's rave review and other reviewers in the audio press. Is this phono stage really as good as they say?????
red2
Scottht.Would you please tell us what phono pre,you were listening to before the Graham Slee.So I can better understand where you are coming from.
Thank You
Just bought one for $700 and it is outrageous. I hear the price is going up quite a bit next month.
Wcmustang- join the club man! I can't say enough about this phono stage. It is incredible.
I just bought a ERA Gold Mk V, and am completely amazed by its performance. I bought the Elevator EXP also, because I know there is no way the price will stay what it is. I read about its design, and am willing to bet that it is better than the Tom Evans Groove.

The sound is far exceeds by expectation, even after reading the Stereophile article. I expected. A well recorded album sounds better than its CD equivalent. The sense of space and depth is incredible; and the transient response is something to be heard. It sounds great, but as it warms up its performance becomes phenominal.

My configuration is:

VPI Scout w/Dynavector 20XH
Pass Aleph P
Krell FPB 200
Martin-Logan ReQuests w/Magnan Signiture speaker cables

My Krell KAV 300 is no slouch, but it can't deliver the type of spacial effects resolved in my analog system.

BTW - I'm using some MAS Grey silver interconnect sold on this site for only $60/1 meter pair, and they sound fantastic. I highly recommend them.