Entire system cable recommendation

I wondering if anyone can share what cables they've had success pairing with components below. I'm looking to spend from $5k-7k, new or used. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks for the help,
Rodrigo

- Audio Research DAC8
- Musical Fidelity M6500i
- Monitor Audio PL300 speakers
rodrigoeliedson
The thing with many Siltech cables is that thew work like a filter. The filter in the mid freq. So people think they get more in the low and high freq. But.......yessss you get less. But I understand why people make this misstake often. Siltech is not so big in europe anymore. Because there are many brands who do a better job these days. As time goes on....
I do not offend people personally. And I am sorry if they feel so. I hate those products who make average quality for a long time. Because I want people to get more value for there money.
HiDiamond! Read the forums about this brand here on Audiogon. I've had a lot of cables come and go. The HiDiamonds are here to stay. I'm using their higher end cables. Sablon audio cables are also excellent!.
Thanks everybody!!!

So many recomendations... That's great!

And JPS Labs powercables? Could be good choice?
Ok, here I come!, Taralabs top tier cables on the used market, you will be shocked of the sound quality!, Good luck op!