Equipment Set-up Recommendations?

Hi Folks:
I recently installed an air-bearing linear tracking tonearm (the MG-1). Table and cartridge are Teres 255 and ZYX Airy 3x-sb low output. Generally, I'm thrilled with the setup, but I find that when I walk around the room, the cartridge can jump, which is very disconcerting.

When I switch to the OL Silver arm I have, such jumping does not seem to occur, so I'm guessing the MG-1 is more sensitive. All my equipment is supported with the double rack, which may also be a variable to consider - I have my Teres on top - about 40 inches above the ground.

Anyway, I'd welcome any input or insight that migth provide me with a more stable, isolated listening environment where my cartridge won't jump (how bad is that for the cartridge anyway - should that be considered an emergency, or is it pretty common/not-a-big-deal? I've inquired about getting a Gingko platform, which may or may not help. Ideally, I'd like to keep the Teres on top of the rack, as it looks great, is highly accessible, and I don't want to take up more realestate with a seperate Teres stand, if I don't have to.

Anyway, any input and advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

John.
128x128outlier
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?vevol&1007012846
for a corner mount look at this installation by fellow audiogoner BWHITE
Ever since I broke my leg, I find a wheelchair solves the problem and is cheaper.
Just updating with a photo of my setup (the subject of all the above advice - thanks again!):

http://cgim.audiogon.com/i/vs/i/f/1112383700.jpg

You can also review my virtual system for more photos.

Thanks,
John.
Hi Folks:
Just to update, I resolved the skipping issue by moving the turntable to the floor. I think the key problem is/was that the room is one floor up (there's a basement underneath). Hence, the floor is likely not as stable as a typical floor, providing vibration level most folks would not encounter for their setup - a vibration level that no stand can effectively deal with. Also, this tonearm I'm using really must be more sensitive than a typical bearing-based arm, because my OL Silver simply showed no skipping behavior whatsoever. I think the stand would perform admirably in typical circumstances, but my setup is a bit of an 'outlier' ;-) Generally, this stand works perfectly for my other equipment, and if/when I move house I'm confident that the turntable will be back on top of the stand, sounding great and with no skipping behavior.
I use a Minus K BM-1 isolation platform. This is an industrial product - isolates about 10x better than a Vibraplane (or any other air-based solution), and even outperforms 5-figure industrial active isolation solutions. In fact, the Minus K BM-1 can be used to isolate a SEM (Scanning Electron Microscope) to be used on the second floor of a building. The Minus K BM-1 is also very popular with AFM makers (Atomic Force Microscope). Bottom line: you can go with audiophile/consumer audio solutions which will be inferior while paying a 50% dealer premium, or you can go with an industrial solution which will outperform anything in the consumer audio world and really get your money's worth. Minus K has just released
a new isolator called the BM-6 which has almost the same performance as my BM-1, but at about half the price (under $2k). The new BM-8 to be released mid-Summer goes toe-to-toe with the BM-1 in a much more WAF-friendly form factor. Finally, the Minus K isolators are completely passive, so there are no facilities required for power or air - just plug and play. I'm a mechanical engineer and an audio restoration professional - I know of what I speak. I currently use the Minus K BM-1 with 75 lb granite surface plate under my Simon Yorke S7. Not only will Minus K produce audio nirvana with your turntable, but absolutely no external vibration will reach it. As proof of this, one Minus K user put their AFM on a suspended floor, and had 8 scientists jump on the floor at the same time - there was NO vibration transmitted to the AFM.