ELP laser turntable - any comments?

I tried searching for info on the ELP laser tt here and was surprised to find nothing. i'd love to hear comments from true vinyl lovers: how does this compare to other rigs you've heard?
if you're curious, the website is www.audioturntable.com
kublakhan
I just took a look at MinusK web site. Unfortunately the upper weight limit is 100 pounds. Great for most turntables but not for a Walker.

Thank you for the info though, it's a fascinating concept.

The BM-1 comes in a version that supports up to 700 lbs. I have the 150BM-1 (up to 160 lbs) which is enough to hold my 75 lb Yorke + 75 lb granite surface plate.

But, yes, the BM-6 is only rated up to 105 lbs.

I'm wondering if Minus K can customize a BM-6 for heavier payloads? How much does your Walker weigh?
I would have to guess, I have never weighed it. Probably between 400 and 450 pounds.

I did not see the model that supports 700 pounds. Guess I should have another look at the site.

The Minus K BM-1 has 0.5 Hz Horizontal and Vertical resonance, whereas the BM-6 has higher resonance frequencies. The BM-6 is like an air table (but without the air). The BM-1 is unlike anything else when it comes to isolation, outperforming pretty much everything.

Rumor has it that Minus K has a low profile model with 0.5 Hz Horiz/Vert in the works. But I imagine the payloads will be insufficient for the Walker.
Useridchallenged, I think this is the sophisticated controlled spring isolation base. Versus the acoustic feedback unit as the Stereophile show. It was from Halcyonics. Do you know if this is correct?