anyone gone from the Graham 2.2 to vecteur arm ?

I am considering the Vecteur arm as a natural match for my Basis 2500 table for increased performance although the Graham has served me well and is hard to fault. I would appreciate any experience of any who have been in a similarly related situation. Thanks in advance.
fjn04
I have read threads (I think) here and on Audio Asylum where people who went from the Graham to the Vector provided feedback. Maybe try a search at both sites for the Vector.
I have both a 2.2 (remember that one 4yanx?) and a Vector Model 1 that I use on my 2500. They both offer excellant playback! I like the Vector with my Denon 103R and the 2.2 with my Benz Glider. I have tried the 103 on the 2.2 and the Glider on the Vector, but wasn't quite as impressed with these combos. Probably a mass/compliance thing.

The Vector offers exceptional performance without alot of fussing. It is pretty much set and forget, although I believe that there is something to be gained from experimenting with the level of the silicon oil. A little less than prescribed sounds better to me. The Graham 2.2 is also an excellant arm that does lend itself to all the tweaking one might care to do. It may take more tweaking on the Graham to get to the maximum that arm is capable of. I really like both arms and couldn't choose between them right now.

If you are contemplating changing to much lower compliance cartridges then the Vector might be worth trying. All in all I'd say that your Graham is giving just as good performance as a Vector might. But please keep in mind that I have not had a Vector Model 3 on my table.

Just my .02, hope it helps.
Dear Fjn04: Both tonearms are really top performers. How to choose one of them?
+++++ "
anyone gone from the Graham 2.2 to vecteur arm ?
I am considering the Vecteur arm as a natural match for my Basis 2500 table for increased performance... " +++++

Increased performance: this depends on the TT and the phono cartridge. I think that your TT can match to both tonearms. The most important issue is with which one you can have a better match with your cartridge and this issue is the which one that can define if you can have a performance improvement.

If your cartridge works best with the 2.2 than with the Vecteur, this fact tell us only that the cartridge has a better match with the 2.2, not that the 2.2 is a better tonearm

Like always, this is a subject about the best synergy. That's the name of the audio game.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.