Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2005

I'm just wondering how many Agoners will be attending this year's fest?

Any word on any analog goodies this year?
cmk
I forgot to mention, I live in Denver. If anyone is meeting up for dinner or drinks or anything before, during, or after the show, send me an email... I'm probably 15 minutes away from the show.
I'm also 15 minutes from the show. For out of towners if you arrive a day or two before the show, I'll be available to show you around.
Thanks Albert for the awesome pictures last year at the RMAF and look forward to see you again!
Schang
I would like to take up your offer if you don't mind. I'll be arriving on the Sep 29 about noon, so I'll only have the afternoon.

Just wanted to check, is the Marriot Tech Centre the only hotel there? Are there any other hotels in the vincinity? I seem to have difficulty booking cheap accomodation at the Marriot.
I booked at the Marriott through the show's website and got a room for $79. Is that not cheap enough?
Ok, I tried to use Marriott's main booking system and they didn't have the special rates for the show, was quoted $160-180+tax.

Just called the Marriott Tech Center direct and got my accomodation settled, its $119 for the first nite and $79 for the other 2 nights, so that's fine.