Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2005

I'm just wondering how many Agoners will be attending this year's fest?

Any word on any analog goodies this year?
cmk
Has anyone begun assembling a list of Analog exhibitors yet? So far, I'm aware of the following:

Basis, Clearaudio - likely in several of the Audio Unlimited rooms: 7209, 7212, 7213, Blanca Peak, Maroon Peak

Galibier - 7130, 7920

Redpoint - Primrose

Teres - 7030 (and likely other rooms)

Sota - 7017

VPI - 515, 519

Walker Audio - 7007, 7224

I'd be interested in knowing if anyone is aware of any other ones. Looking at the exhibitiors list, I'm guessing that there will be a few more.

Cheers,
Thom @ Galibier
I don't know about the room number but I just got off the phone from TriPlanar, and he is going to be there. Sota shows with his arms a lot, but I don't know what they're using this time. Kirk said they were going to have four tables at the show. I think at one point he said three were going to be the Millenia. WOW!

I can't wait to see all the good stuff that I can't find in this one horse town!
Yes, Triplanar will be in two rooms, I believe.

The one I know about should be making outstanding sound - with my former collaborator's 'tables (Redpoint), accompanied with John Wolff's Classic Audio Reproductions speakers. I'm not certain about their electronics. I do know however that Tri Mai is a big fan of Atmasphere as is John Wolff.

There's gonna be killer vinyl at this show, if I do say so myself. I'm really looking forward to meeting new and old friends.

Cheers,
Thom @ Galibier
Will anyone be there on Thu afternoon?

I was thinking of meeting up with some folks here before the show starts, just to get to know you guys.
Can't believe I almost missed it. Time flies.

I am about 20 min from the Marriott. Shoot me a email through the audiogon email system. It would be nice to meet some fellow goner's.

Michael