VPI Aries 2 , SME IV and Benz Micro Ruby 2 .

I'm getting a VPI Aries 2 turntable as well as an SME IV tonearm. Would the Benz Micro Ruby 2 be a good match for this tonearm/table? How would it compare to the Shelter 901 and the Sumiko Celebration? I listen to Jazz, Classical, Opera, Bluegrass, some Country, Classic Rock, Blues and a little Hip Hop.
gfloyd53
Thanks Loontoon, Dougdeacon and Rauliruegas,
Everyone else--I don't consider this thread finished. Feel free to join in. Rauliruegas, I have those issues and am currently reading the reviews. One of the magazines even has a review of the Benz Ruby 2 right after the Celebration review. Thanks again.
Gfloyd53,

I don't see any phono stage specs for the 320s on the ML site. The key questions are:

GAIN
How much phono stage (not line stage) gain does it have?
It may have selectable phono gain settings.
If so, find out what all the choices are.

IMPEDANCE
What input impedance does it have at the phono inputs?
It may have selectable impedance settings.
If so, find out what all the choices are.

I wouldn't expect any serious cartridge compatibility issues with a reasonable quality SS phono stage, but I've been surprised before. Play it safe. Ask ML for the gain and impedance specs before choosing a cartridge.

Doug
Thank you Dougdeacon,
The gain is selectable. Either 40db or 60db by sliding jumpers. The load impedance is 200ohm or 47kohm, again by sliding jumpers. You can also do custom loading with resisters added to screw terminals. There is also a jumper to add a capacitive load for low output MC cartridges that could use it. It doesn't look like there would be a problem with just about any cartridge. But does the sonic character of this phono unit change the best, most synergistic match to a Benz Ruby or ZYX Airy or some cartridge other than the Sumiko Celebration? Also, I almost never see the Celbration for sale used.
How about a Sumiko Talisman Alchemist III? If you're guessing that I don't know much about Sumiko, or this cartridge in particular, you are 100% correct. I've found no Sumiko Celebrations for sale. I missed a Ruby 2 and I declined a seller's counter offer on a Benz H 2.0. Right now there are plenty of demands on my money so I'll probably upgrade later on. Maybe to the Celebration or a Dynavector XV 1s.