Airtangent vs Kuzma airline

Just bought the JC Verdier platine and want to get a tangent tracking arm.
I have received info and I am leaning towards the Kuzma or the swedish Airtangent .
The EM-2, Airtech MG-1 and the Condustor by the cartdridge man are also in the running but their build quality aren't in the same league from what I can tell in the pictures. How good are they I really don't know.
Opinions, or any comments wound be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
rugyboogie
Rugyboogie:
Be sure to let us know how you get on with your choice. I am looking hard at one of these myself, so your reflections would be appreciated. My Stogi Reference pivoting arm is such a nice performer, I'm thinking the Kuzma could well be my first air-bearing purchase.
Raul,you recommend the Orpheus.Surely you are doing so based on heresey,only,since it has not been out for long.I cannot even get info from the dealer I bought my Temper-V from.If I'm wrong about your listening experience with this cartridge,then I appologize,yet I find it hard to believe you have heard it for any length of time.
You criticised me for mentioning that I felt the Univ was a superb cartridge,after "only" hearing one for a six hour session(which is STILL long enough for me),so can I assume you have much more listening experience with the "still somewhat underexposed" Orpheus?Inquiring minds want to know!! -:)
Cello,what gives?Either you are in hibernation,or you are a wealth of info,as of late.What's the story?Also,how long do we wait for the REF review?Even Doug did not torture us for long,before writing the fine review of the UNIV! -:)

BTW-BOTH my comments are in a humorous tone!

Best!
Dear Sirspeedy> You are right, I don-t have the opportunity to hear it on my system but, like you say, legacy!!

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Just listened to the Caliburn turntable ( when I remeber the name, the one for 90k ), it was connected with Allaerts MC 1 B, Wavac Mono amps to a very huge Kharma. When I first listened I was amazed, after the first - unknown - record I asked for 2 titles I know very well and I was totally dissapointed:
High frequency information was dull and slow. I think, it wasn't the match itself, in my opinion it was the phono stage ( don't know what it was ). I think, you can invest in the most expensive, when the match with the phono stage is not really up to the max, it is still unsatisfying. I've been there with two friends, all have very good - and I mean VERY good - Analog systems ( Boulder, Klyne, Kuzma, Basis, Air Line, ML32, Aestetix Callisto Sign. Zyx, Transfiguration etc.etc.), we all had the same impression.
Sirspeedy,
I am more than a bit busy to write a full review....suffice it to say that the Schroder Reference was far beyond my expectations and hopes (and those were quite high). The first listen was an open mouthed turn to your friend with a look of "Is this possible" experience.
The list of significant improvements are: detail, tunefulness of bass, control of bass, sound stage, placement of instruments, blackness of background, leading edge attacks, decay, and musicality. I truly did not think a tonearm could make this much of a difference (and again, I expected a lot).
That should hold you for a while....or just contact Frank Schroder and put your order in so that in a year's time (give or take a bit) you will be in a position to give everyone else a review.
Rgds,
Larry