Airtangent vs Kuzma airline

Just bought the JC Verdier platine and want to get a tangent tracking arm.
I have received info and I am leaning towards the Kuzma or the swedish Airtangent .
The EM-2, Airtech MG-1 and the Condustor by the cartdridge man are also in the running but their build quality aren't in the same league from what I can tell in the pictures. How good are they I really don't know.
Opinions, or any comments wound be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
rugyboogie
Sirspeedy,
I am more than a bit busy to write a full review....suffice it to say that the Schroder Reference was far beyond my expectations and hopes (and those were quite high). The first listen was an open mouthed turn to your friend with a look of "Is this possible" experience.
The list of significant improvements are: detail, tunefulness of bass, control of bass, sound stage, placement of instruments, blackness of background, leading edge attacks, decay, and musicality. I truly did not think a tonearm could make this much of a difference (and again, I expected a lot).
That should hold you for a while....or just contact Frank Schroder and put your order in so that in a year's time (give or take a bit) you will be in a position to give everyone else a review.
Rgds,
Larry
Larry,

Now you got me salivating. That might not be a review, but it was very convincing. I have 2 more months to wait.
Cello,do you know when you go to a wine tasting,and they give you some great stuff,in little itty bitty glasses,or cups?Well your response about the venerable REF that you are currently lucky enough to own "smacks" of that! -:)

Best!--BTW,say a big hello to Pat!
Sirspeedy,
Then order a Magnum of Schroder Reference and you can drink yourself silly.
Rgds,
Larry
Dgad,
I think you will be quite pleased with your Reference. Do let us know here how you like it once it is broken and dialed in.
Rgds,
Larry