Looking for moderate priced MC phono pre

I'm thinking of downsizing my analog system as I don't use it much any longer and can use the space. I'm looking for a moderately priced MC phono pre that offers cartridge loading options and can drive a long (15') run of IC. Tube is good, but not required. Any suggetions?
newbee
Thom,

Click on 'Systems' next to my moniker and you'll find a description of my equipment. I could (and have) use the phono pre of my SP10 but I'd be happy with a small but competent box. I'm familar with the EAR unit but I'm looking for alternatives. In case I didn't say in my 'systems' I'm into jazz, classical, and vocals, all at moderate levels and my cartridge is a medium output Benz Glider. Oh, $1000 +/-.
I've been happy with the solid-state Dynavector P-75 phono stage I got recently. I use it as follows: VPI Aries Black Knight w. SDS / JMW9 arm / Dynavector 17d2 karat / Audio Research LS-3 linestage. Price is about 650 dollars for the P-75.

Jim
the jlti stage is terrific. i have one and love it. you may want to give jay at audio revelation a call to see about a tryout.

jlti
I agree that the JLTI is a great unit that over performs at its price point. However, it lists for $1,695. But, it is small and you can change the loading with loading plugs.
I challenge you to make better music from a digital front end costing twice (or ten times) the price. Notice that I used the word "music" and not "sound" in the previous sentence.

It could be said that the MC will provide some spatial & HF artifacts that could be interpreted as 'more musical'. I use a modded Stanton Groovemaster DJ cartridge/modded Technics 1200 DD TT and when compared to my Ortofon X5 MC the Stanton is more musically accurate. The analog rig's sound is close (though with its own idiosyncracies) to my Dan Wright modded belt drive transport. It all depends on the sonic presentation. I know congas and string bass don't sound BIG in real life.

Newbee, I would not downgrade my rig and still keep a MC cartridge in the rig--neither use a long cantilever MM. If space is a premium then the Monolithic/CI Audio preamps are worth checking out. My unconventional opininon, of course...