12" Tonearm What Have You Heard & Recommend?

OK, SME just came out with their 312S 12" beauty. It is a three series.... at $2200. Anybody had an opportunity to hear this yet? What about anything else you have experienced in the past classic or "Legend" status? I am looking for candidates for my Garrard 301 project with a custom plinth with a high fun per dollar ratio. Possibly with a London Decca super gold....What cha' got there tonemaster?
jomoinc
I agree with Raul. The Ikeda is so much better than the FR66x. Though the FR can be considered a classic but so much improvements has been achieved in what, 20 years? Maybe the JMW12.5, 12.6. Clearaudio has a 12" and 14" version of the Unify. Simple design, inexpensive and it does the job
Agree with Bigbucks and Raul on the Ikeda IT-407. A wonderful, wonderful arm.

It has displaced the Graham 2.2 Deluxe, two vintage 9" Ortofons and an Origin Live in my system.

Patrick
I noticed on their website they have an "upgraded" arm soon to be availible and ebay has been offering the "new old stock" if the web site is current. Mmmm.....
When you want to have the most BftB*, then there is only one choice:

DaVinci Audio 12" Grandezza Arm

(*Bang for the Buck)
"DaVinci Audio 12" Grandezza Arm"

Maybe, but in the USA it is hugely expensive...more than a Schroeder Reference, I think.