best tonearm for Kondo IO-J cart.

i know not too many people have this cartrige , but whats the best arm to use with it? do i need high mass arm or low?
diamonddude184142
Kondo's SFz Step-up is a GREAT match with the IO-j... I've heard this several times and if I had the funds this would be my last combo.
Dear Diamonddude18@aol.com
well take a look at the Kuzma-Airline for the Kondo IO-J
but do use the Kondo-KSL-SFZ Step-Up Transformer,
the Kondo Phono M7 and the Kondo Tonarm wire .
I think music replayed via the Kondo analogue chain is
a thing of subtlety presence and enormous emotional power.

regards Karl-Heinz
basically im using the IO-J on a simon yorke (arm). not sure if they match 100% , how can i increase the mass of the yorke arm. & will it make an audible difference for the better?
Dear Kha: I have to disagree a little with you about the electronics to use with the IO.

A few years ago the Audio Note dealer, that's a very good friend of mine, and because an audio expo bring to it almost the best electronics audio items from Audio Note including the Ongaku.

Out of the expo in his audio rooms and in my system we try hard with the IO cartridge, Audio Note step up transformers, I can't remember if the preamp was the M7 or the M77, tonearms from: AN, Ikeda, Micro Seiki and SAEC, speakers: Jm Labs, AN, Maggies, Meridian,etc,, Preamps: AN, Cello, Klyne, Rowland and my self design, TT's: Micro Seiki, Denon, VPI and AN.

As good as is the IO cartridge with own AN electronics the quality sound was better ( especially at frequency extremes ) through the Cello and in my own design preamplifier.

With all the tonearms the IO was great but ( for my taste ) in the Ikeda and Micro Seiki the sound was more natural.

I have no doubt about the build quality of the AN step up transformer but even at that high quality level those AN step up transformer degraded the signal that pass through them and the quality sound reproduction.

Karl, you have to hear the IO cartridge with a good high gain active Phonolinepreamp: there is a difference for the better. Well at least that was my audio experience about.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Dear Kha: +++++ " I have no doubt about the build quality of the AN step up transformer but even at that high quality level those AN step up transformer degraded the signal that pass through them and the quality sound reproduction. " +++++

The problem is not on the building quality but in the way of operation an electrical problems that every step up transformer has, it does not matters the price range or quality build.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.