Can you imagine a world without vinyl?

Can you imagine a world without vinyl?
I have been into vinyl for 49 years - since the age of 8 & cannot imagine a world without vinyl.
I started out buying 45's & graduated to 33's (what is now considered LP's).
I have seen 8 tracks come & go, still have a kazillion cassettes, reel to reel & digital cassettes - have both the best redbook player & SACD players available, but must listen to my "LP's" at least 2 hours a day.
I play CD's about 6 hours a day as background music while I'm working, but must get off my butt every now & then & "just listen to real music".
I admit to being a vinyl junkie - wih 7 turntables, 11 cartridges & 8 arms along with 35K albums & 15K 45's.
For all you guys who ask - Is vinyl worth it - the answer is yes!
Just play any CD, cassette, or digital tape with the same version on vinyl & see/hear for yourself.
May take more time & energy (care) to play, but worth it's weight in gold.
Like Mikey says "Try it, you'll like it!"
I love it!
128x128paladin
Don't take Johnnantais personally Jsadurni, it's him against the world and none of the rest of us digital-having heathen can express our affection for vinyl sufficiently enough to escape getting crushed 'neath his crusade of correction.

Yawn. Let's talk about something that matters -- like music.

I played three CDs today and enjoyed the frickin hell out of them. They majorly moved me. And no one's gonna bring me down about that. In fact, I think I'll go list them on the What's On Your Turntable Tonight thread now, and wave my hand in the air like I just don't care...
Zaike, I say this with fond affection, no disrespect.

DO take Johnnantais seriously, if not personally. I did, and I am once again a vinyl addict! His efforts to enlighten us to what is truly in the grooves has kept me busy (and off the streets, the world owes him for that) building and rebuilding these amazing machines which can spin a record in perfect time-
The awesome Lenco.
Rhassan never sounded so good. (Correction: he was better at the Hoo-Haw).
Ah, the acolyte and the apostle. Ok, he has my thanks for you. As for me, I never quit vinyl, so I'll skip the enlightenment. ;^)
NO,I would sell my whole system and watch HD television and movies.And probably spend more time at the gym.
Zaike: you could hit a Lenco & refurbish it a la Nantais. It's great fun -- really!