Cartridge recommendations for Rega RB 1000

Am currently running a Gyro SE with HR power supply, RB 300 arm and Sumiko Bluepoint 2 cartridge. The rest of the system comprises : Phd Sutherland phono stage, CJ CT 5 pre, CJ LP70S power, Musical Fidelity KW 25 dac/trpt.,Quad 2905 speakers, with all Cardas Gold Reference cabling, Transparent power chords etc
Would greatly appreciate comments/advice regd. the RB 1000 arm with recommendations for a compatible cartridge. Am inclined largely on the basis of reviews/ advise from friends towards a Ortofon Kontrapunkt B, or Koetsu Black or maybe a Lyra Helikon. There is no way that I will get to audition any of the cartridges prior to purchase. Hence, the advice/views of A'goners is deeply appreciated.
Cheers
128x128sunnyboy1956
i am not familar with the RB1000 but I love the ZYX airy3 and used it on a RB300 and Gyro SE. I used a Van Den Hul frog before that and the airy3 was a significant improvement in my opinion. Not that the frog was a bad cartridge, but the airy is a great moderately priced cartridge
Many thanks for the response and all the suggestions. Need to figure out if and how a RB1000 can be mounted on the armboard supplied for the RB300.I am not sure but I guess I need to get 3 holes drilled to screw down the 3 point fitting of the tonearm to the arm band. Fortunately the armband on the RB 1000 is the same sixe as the RB300 ie 23mm. I wish I had a dealer who would do this !!
Cheers
Sunnyboy
Do you have the rb1000 or not yet?I say his because I am convinced that the armband diameter of the rb1000 is larger than the rb300.I do not own a rb300 but have the rb1000 .Mine is not being used at the moment .I remember the dealer saying something to me at the time of purchase.That was a while ago though.I like to hear suggestions about a suitable cartridge .
George
Contact Michell USA http://www.artech-electronics.com/

Michell makes an updated rega armboard that takes the new 3 point mounting system.