Speaker's Corner.....Best of the Best ?

I would love to hear from those of you that know the Speaker's Corner line of Lp's intimately.
What do you consider to be in their top 5-10 LPs (the best of the best - to be missed).
I am concerned with both performance and sound quality.
Rgds,
Larry
Ag insider logo xs@2xcello
Thomasheisig, you have presented a nice selection of the better classical reissues from Classic Records. I would add:

Adam, Giselle
Rozsa, Violin Concerto/Heifitz
Elgar, Enigma Vatiations/Monteux
Mussorgsky, Pictures at an Exhibition/Reiner
Sibelius, Symphony 2/Monteux
Sibelius, Finlandia/Mackerras (only the 45rpm)
Shostakovich, Age of Gold Ballet Suite (only the 45rpm)
Stravinsky, Song of a Nightingale/Reiner (on same LP with the Prokofiev Lt Kije)

As I mentioned earlier, the 45rpm version of any of the Classic Records reissues will be sonically superior to the 33rpm version.

Cheers,
Thomas,
Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience and pass along your recommendations.
Rgds,
Larry
Strongly have to disagree with thomasheisig: I have bought more than 10 Speakers Corner and the same amount of Classic records in the last two years. Whereas I am content with the Classic records vinyls overall, two of ten had slight production faults, whereas from Speakers Corner all ten records were perfect - production and sound and artistic quality. Examples for perfect SC-records: Paul Desmond/Take ten, all Nina Simone reissues, Billy Holliday/Lady sings the blues, Johnny Hodges& Billy Strayhorn etc. etc.
Regards,
Florian Hassel
I suspect Thomasheisig was commenting more about the clarity and transparency of the mastering on some of the Speakers Corner Decca reissues (which was somewhat variable), not the pressing quality (which was consistently very high).