Clearaudio Bluemotion

The whole package of Clearaudio Bluemotion (blue color emotion, including the Satisfy arm and Aurum Classic Wood Cartridge) is what I ended up getting for an upgrade from my Thorens TD146MKii.
Any good word on Emotion among agoners?
128x128ihcho
Ihcho: My Emotion (bought november 2006) did already have those "upgrade feet" and as i have heard from alot of people they are a worth investment, as with the spikes alot of vibrations travel from the rack/bench that you have the TT on.
i think all newer emotion/bluemotion packages (complete packages with tonearm,PU,tt) does have the upgraded feet, and directwired tonearm. - but i can't be 100% shure - do email the distributor and ask about it.
I ordered from Audio Eden.
http://www.audioeden.com/#/clearaudio/4525817467
As you look at the picture, the emotion/bluemotion does not come with the upgraded feet, and I don't expect mine would come with those upgraded features either.
Thanks for your info.
I got it now.
The feet is not upgraded ones. I guess it means it is not direct wired tonearm either, whatever may the difference make.
Many US distributors now sell the upgraded version with the MM cartrige at $1600. Looks like I got a closed out model. It is made in Aug 2007.
well, hope you still will be satisfied with the player.
Directwired tonearm, means that the there is no RCA females on the tonearm base, instead there is a cable fitted that goes all the way to the phono amp. That menans you get one less contactpoint in the signalway. (which is good on vinyls, since the signal is so low.
I should be OK even though it is a little bit disappointing. Anyway it is my fault. I did not know much about the difference and I did not do enough research.
I see that the direct wired tone arm is about $150 more expensive and the upgrade feet costs about $150, overall the upgraded version seems to be $300 more expensive than the earler version.
I don't think I would be able to feel any difference on my system, and I paid less ($1100), so I should be OK.

If any of you are interested in clearaudio emotion (blue/red/black), you want to make sure that you are paying for an upgraded one, or paying at least $300 less for an older one.