zyx universe cartr.- ideal weight -ideal vta ,

Dear analogue friends , i want your assistance to regulate my zyx universe cartr.
I use conquerror tonearm and i would know the ideal tested cartr.weight -actually i tried 1,8 and 1,9 gr with good results, other question is if the arm must be completly parallel to the disk or slightly up for optimum performance.
comaris
Doug,a VERY nice sentiment.Cannot wait to get my hands on it.Thanks and have a great holiday season....others too!!
Well, my analog rig is definitely in this thread's low rent district, but I tried Dougdeacon's set-up method on my Benz Micro Ace cart, and I believe the results are positive.

BTW, I used the HiFi News Test LP.
Sirspeedy,
What arm are you using this nanomount system with? How much does it increase mass?
Mariasplunge,you probably misunderstood my posting.I am awaiting a Graham Phantom arm,and have a Transfiguration Orpheus cartridge.I don't have a clue as to what a nanomount is!!
I made mention of the new ZYX because I felt some folks here would like to read about it.
Best
I think my arm accounts for my generally favoring a slightly higher tracking force. I can get pretty freaked out
if i get mistracking but I think my micro mx 282 does has a very subtle anti-skate that doesn't do a whole lot compared to other arms i have owned. So, i am going generally a little higher vtf and low on the anti-skate and in my rig that has produced the best tracking authority without sounding "closed-in".

I could learn a lot from doug about set up, and someday I will!