a record cleaning device and proper method

Hi,
right now all I have to clean my record collection that is coming out of long storage is the super record wash from Record Research labs a nice brush I bought from the distributor and I dry them with a clean cloth . This is not really right and I tried it this way to see if I could get a way with not having to buy a machine . I have a lot of really nice classical albums and I wont to clean them properly so a machine is ,I guess absolutely necessary ? If so which one, used ,should I buy ? and do I need an additional type of fluid to go along with the supper wash ? I know I need to vacum the fluid off .
I'm sorry if this question has come up many times before .

Thank you all !
Alex
alexthe
What I find discouraging is the fact that Steam Cleaning has already been reviewed in several audio mags , abet short-lived , and many AG'ers have supported Steam Cleaning, yet audio folks continue to cling to ol'ideas and machines that can't compete with Steam. Once you have fairly tried Steam Cleaning you may never listen to vinyl any other way.You shall not be disappointed.
You will always get a lot of responses on this subject. My 2cents; you can build a cheap RCM by using a shop vac (29 bucks) from home depot and using the crevice tool as your vacuum wand. just notch out a 1/4" slit in the tool and cover with felt (slit the felt along the slit in the crevice tool). If you have an old turntable, you have a great base to clean from. If not, you can use a lazy susan turntable to make a good cleaning platform. I picked up an old kenwood dd drive table for 10 dollars from a thrift store. I strongly recommend the perfection steam cleaner that CREM1 recommended earlier. with it, and your cheap diy rcm, you have a system that will clean as good or better than most of the cleaning machines out there.

As far as cleaning solutions, lots of good commercial or DIY recipes. You do need to rinse to get good results. If you have a good fluid, you only need one for most records.