mcintosh MT10 turntable good or not.

Has anyone got any experience with this table yet? I had problems with my other table and want to upgrade from the 2xperience from project. My dealer has made me what I think is a great deal to goto that table. I just don't know anything about the table and how it stacks up against project other than it looks cool.
thanks
beerdraft
I'm another one who has, over the last year, liked it more as time passes.
Anyway, it's $9K and appears to have been made in part by Clearaudio. The cartridge is also rumored to be from them as well -- $2K.
Wonder how it compares to similiar priced tables.
All that being said I don't gather that any of you have heard the table play yet. I don't know but I will be paying less than half of any of these numbers which is the only reason I'm considering this. As I said I think he has made me a sweet deal as long as this player is a good player. I think I know what he is trying to do since he knows I'm in the upgrade mode with the rest of my system. He wants me to start to like the way that mc looks in the rack and buy all mc stuff when I do upgrade everything else. hey Ontjesr, the cartridge is rumored to be a $2k cartridge, is that what you mean above. That and the tone arm is what has me confused, who made them Mcintosh or someone else. I don't know if they have some kind of incentive with mcintosh or what but he took my old player back no questions asked full credit and offered me a 9G table for way less than half that new in the box. He sais I just want you to be happy and he thinks that will make me happy. What should I do, and no my mind isn't made up but this is hard to turn down unless someone knows something about this table I don't.

thanks for your advice
Beerdraft -- the cartridge comes with the table and the $2K number comes about, probably as a replacement price from McIntosh (should it become broken). Like the one at CES-2008, so, I've heard.
The Tonearm is alluminum -- probably outsourced like the table components and cartridge.
IMO, I'd take take a couple nice records down to the dealer, and have a pleasant listening session. If you like what you hear, take the deal with the table.
It sounded good to me today when I listened to it in a area not condusive to listening really. I was listening to the mt10 with mcintosh preamp with phono built in along with mcintosh tube amps driving b&w 803's but not in a good listening area. they are more into home theater and I wish they had some of there two channel stuff setup in a good listening room instead of just in the lobby area wide open to everything. They say all the money is going to home theater, sad being I'm a two channel guy.
thanks