Gingko vs. pucks

I have a Scout and would like to add some isolation. Currently it just sits on top of my rack. I wanted to know if anyone has experience with the Gingko cloud isolation platform or something similar vs. the Aurios/BDR pucks or something along those lines. The Aurios were recommended by the Hot Stampers guy, whatever his name is. Thanks in advance.
Ag insider logo xs@2xkmulkey
Why do you wish to add some isolation?

Consider the following possibilities:

o There are 3 sources of vibration, floor-borne, air-borne, and internally generated.

o One of these sources induces far more sonic harm than the other two.

o Vibrations are captured (by a component) in a moment in time.

o When trapped vibrations can only dissipate over a period of time.

o Vibration (like electricity) is always seeking ground.

o Any physicist worth his weight will tell you it is physically impossible to isolate anything from vibration.

Now assume for the moment that the most harmful vibrations are air-borne and you 'add some isolation' under your components. Where do you suppose the air-borne vibrations captured by your component will go if the component is 'isolated'?

-IMO
Before this thread goes down a rabbit hole, let me add the Gingko is an essential upgrade to the Scout. Made a profound difference for me.
Stehn,
I am not able to debate physics with you. I am only seeking better sound.
The Scout sits on the top shelf of a Premiere audio rack I purchased in 1999 for about $180...certainly not intended to support a $2000 turntable I purchased only 6 months ago. The construction of the rack is steel with three quarter or one inch mdf shelves that rest on the steel framing, supported at each corner. Picture a steel frame with triangular pieces of metal welded at the inside of each corner. That's what supports each shelf in the rack.
My listening room is at ground level, i.e on carpet on concrete and not prone to floor vibrations.
I am happy with the turntable/cartridge combination but if there is a way to get better sound without spending thousands, that is what I am seeking.
Sorry, Kmulkey, I did not intend to come across as confrontational and yes I assumed you posted your thread because you were interested in performance gains. That's why I responded. And FWIW, I am not able to debate physics with you either.

I was simply sharing an alternate point-of-view to consider and obviously it's a view that is not well-known and often times not warmly received. But I've spent quite some time learning these basics through much R&D and simply wanted to share some of those findings.

The answer to my question in my previous post is, the vibrations remain trapped inside the component.

This may not sound like much to do about anything but if you've ever found yourself in your car at a stoplight with some guy's subwoofer 2 cars back wreaking havoc on of your sternum and your car, you should have some idea the havoc air-borne vibrations trapped within can do since your car is not much different from an over-sized component.

-IMO
Stehno,
No, I did not take it as confrontational...just beyond my grasp I guess. To summarize, are you saying there's nothing that can be done with vibration/resonance/better isolation or that it's really not a big deal? I ask this sincerely as I have never delved too deeply into the minutiae of audio until recently.