Riggle Vtaf w/Rega P9 & RB1000. Good idea or not?

Greetings fellow vinyl lovers! I am buying a Rega P9 with the RB1000 arm. My cartridge is a Clearaudio Maestro. I would really like to have VTA adjustment capability with this table and have heard very good things about the Riggle Vtaf VTA adjustment wheel. Here is the question. Is it a good idea to install the Vtaf on the P9. Has anyone out there done this and what was your experience? The RB1000 has a 3 point attachment system that is different than the less expensive Rega arms, so I am little wary of installing the Vtaf on the P9. Also, this is an expensive table to mess with and I would not want to effect it in any negative way. By the way, I have about 5,000 records, 3,000 being classical, and I play vinyl most of the time.
Thanks,
Joe
jbcello
Hello,
My vinyl rig is a VPI HW-19 JR, with RB300, with Sumiko Blackbird cart. The table sounded "nice" before, but adding this, I now hear what all the analog shouting is about.
Jbcello,

Have you verified with Pete that he has a VTAF model for the 3 point mount Rega tonearms? Last I looked he still only had VTAF for the screw base Regas.

I have a VTAF for my RB250 and it's terrific, but I haven't seen or heard one on a P9.

David
To those of you who have dealt with Pete, do you find his response time rather slow?

I've sent him a couple of mails and he hasn't replied.
Cmk,

Pete was never incredibly quick to respond, but always patient and extremely helpful when he did. His product is top quality and he's willing to do custom work if you need it. I'm sure VTAF must be a sideline for him rather than his main line of work, so he probably has limited amounts of time to devote to it. You might try calling him too - his number's on his Web site.

David