How Many Turntables Have You Owned

As for me... My first that I can remember was a Webcor - part of their Holidy package. then... Garrard, Benjamin Miracord, Dual, Bogen, Thorens TD 124, and 121, Rek o Kut, LinnSondek, Grado, Rega, SME, VPI... I probably have forgotten a few
128x128stringreen
4 in 30 years:
A Sony direct drive PS 515 in 1978(still working !).
Project Debut bought in 2001.
Clearaudio Emotion - 2002 ( the vinyl bug was starting to bite).
Michell Gyro - 2007. In 16 months this has been upgraded from a Gyro SE all the way to an Orbe.
Cheers
Great thread, String!

1974-present; Pioneer PL 12-D
Sony PS X-7 DD; (bought on 'Gon last year. It's circa 1976 and it's in my "vintage" system).
2007-present; VPI Scoutmaster.
My first I think was a Close and Play.
Since I have been into HiEnd.
Denon, Micro Seiki BL-91, VPI HW 19 Mk4
Now a Basis Debut.
How things change.
Ok, excluding any Fisher-Price models I had as a kid, when I was a freshman in high school I had a Sony Direct Drive and an old Kenwood with a marble base (wish I still had that one), then I quickly bought two Technics 1200 which I had for about 5 years. Sold those when going off to college and used a Technics SL Q200 (have it for sale on CL now) that my wife gave me. I briefly used a Sansui FR-5080 but it had speed problems so I took the plunge and bought a modded Technics 1210 with fluid damper and OFC wiring. This might be my last turntable, unless I find a really good deal on something high end like a VPI or Linn.
My first high end deck was a Dual 1229.
Currently using a Marantz 6300 bought in 1975.
Considering a Rega P3-24.