New Lampizator Level 4/ Version 4 DAC in the house

Wonder if any other new owners of this DAC are out there as I find it to be the finest digital playback I have heard to date. This is the first digital front end piece of gear I have owned that has transformed my music.

Ya, other digital gear does this or that better, but this Lampy breaks through to a new level of musical enjoyment. Clear view into the music helping the speakers just disappear. Only 24 hours of break in and the music flows so sweet, intimate and seemingly without boundaries.

Looking under the hood I see an impressive power supply with films caps and several high quality chokes. Point to point silver wired except for the digital and USB boards. This is a three tube player that is tube rectified. One has the option for SS rectification if desired.

Ya, I love this Lampy!
128x128grannyring
This is a wag but I don't think anybody said the 7 was the flagship it's just different
I thought I read somewhere that Lampizator considered the Big 7 their flagship. Apologies

I'm interested in straight red book/iTunes sourced music from my Mac mini.
And the unit needs to fit onto my 18" x 18" shelf with 8" of height - how's that for a stupid requirement. Lol.

Is Big6 "better" then standard 6?
Lukasz slightly likes the sound of the big single box vs two boxes when I asked him at this past CES.
Those running your Lampi with a computer right into the Lampi using USB are missing out on a significant improvement in sound quality by using the latest Offramp 5 and Dynamo power supply. I have compared both out of a Mac Mini and it is not even close. The improvement is shocking and must be heard to be believed. You will need both the OR5 and Dynamo power supply together for this level of improvement. No, they are not cheap. But if you guys really want to hear what your Lampi is capable of, then this will do it.

I have posted this several times and cannot overstate it's reality. The DAC's quality is very important in the whole digital equation, but dealing with jitter and noise before the DAC is MORE important in computer based audio. That is the simple truth.

If you have not run both the OR5 and Dynamo power supply and used the SPDIF input on your Lampi, you must try this before being rasing a "no way" objection. Way!
I already have a deposit in on an Empirical OverDrive SE DAC audition. If I decide that I like another DAC better, then I will return the OverDrive SE (Which does have quite an excellent reputation and I am excited to hear it) and likely audition an Off Ramp as I think it will improve almost any DAC out there (other then the OverDrive SE, which already has an offramp inside it).

I spoke with the guys at Jeff Rowland and they openly admitted that if the source is USB, the best sound from their Aeris would come from a top tier external USB to spdif converter over using their built in USB. I respect that type of honesty!