Flattening a warped LP

Do any of the Goners know of an audio club or audio dealer that owns one of the LP "dewarping" machines and will flatten an LP at a reasonable cost? Thanks in advance. Ed
eddie
Shsohis,
see previous thread which has most of the info
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?eanlg&1211975287&openfrom&8&4

email me and I will send you the info including who you can purchase off in Japan.
Grimace,
Did you preheat the marble in the oven first or just stick the room temp sandwich in a preheated oven which had been turned off. I think my mistake may have been pre-heating my stones first. Anyway, sounds like marble works better than pizza stones.
I'd first line the inner sections of the marble with self sticking cork liner(found in a Home Depot type store,very cheaply).This will allow some flexure as grooves make contact,and should aid against groove "squishing"(from heat)-:)
I put the sandwich in cold, but left the heat on for 30-seconds or a minute or so, then turned it off. Those stones take a really long time to truly cool down. About three hours to room temp. Not hot, just warmer than ambient temp.

just be careful not to move the vinyl around between the stones, and start with something you can live without in case something bad happens.