Acoustic Signature Turntables

Has anyone else experienced any problems with their Acoustic Signature turntable? In particular, I have had major issues regarding the Alpha power supply and related customer support and so just thought I'd look into these problems more widely.

Thanks for your input
dgob
Hi Isanchez,

Great stuff and I know what you mean about the greater presence: almost an etched quality at times. Funny to think that on AS turntables (with Silencer platters), the best mat might be a 1.9mm or 2.0mm vitton O-ring!:~)

Just a thought but if you can find the Jeweltone Crystal Stabilzer it might be worth comparing that with the Grip in the same set up. I think the slight differences that I hear most here relate to 'staging' and 'midrange' and I think this gives the Jeweltone set up that teeny bit more concerning presence and "actually being t/here".

Cheers

Dgob
Acoustic Signature is really back in business!

I contacted Acoustic Signature asking them where I can get replacement belts for my Mambo. After two years, the belt seemed still fine, but I thought it was time to replace it. I got a response the same day. During this process, I had emails contact with both Gunther and Otto.

Even thought this was just a simple belt inquiry, I got as much attention as if I was asking to buy a turntable! Overall, I'm very glad that they are offering top-notch customer service to match their top-notch turntables.

Best,

iSanchez
Thanks Isanchez,

That is excellent news and I hope others experience the same level of support.

Cheers

Dgob

Isanchez. What belt do you have. I have silk thread as supplied with my Final Tool and notice AS TTs on their site have something else. Mike
Mike,

I have the rubber square-section belt. It's the same one as the one included with the Mambo. I'm not sure about this, but I think all AS turntables now ship with the square-section belt. The motor pulley I have on the Mambo has a groove that fits the rubber belt.

Best,

iSanchez