Which Record Cleaning Machine?

I have a discussion forum buddy in Belgium who runs a video rental store. He's a big jazz-on-vinyl enthusiast, and vinyl playback in Europe is pretty popular--popular enough that he has trouble finding any used jazz LPs on vinyl for sale over there.

Anyway, he was thinking of installing a record cleaning machine in his shop to attract more customers and to provide a service to fellow vinylphiles.

His question to me is which RCM would be the better choice within his budget--the $1295 VPI HW-17F or something from Loricraft?

Thanks in advance.
johnnyb53
Isnt any serious Vinyl guy going to have his own RCM? Even if music lovers need to use the service is gonna take an awful lot to justify and then you have a bunch of guys who will only be there for the RCM, take up space and still not add anything of value to his bottom line IMO.
I wouldnt trust my 16.5 for mass marathon cleaning sessions, I do 10 at most and let it cool.
08-31-08: Chadnliz
Isnt any serious Vinyl guy going to have his own RCM?
No. I'm a serious vinyl guy and I don't have one. This statement is based on the assumption that being serious about vinyl has more to do with your love and devotion to the medium than your ability to spend money on it. I had to stop working and it's enough of a challenge even acquiring new vinyl. I use record cleaning fluid and a bundle of napped microfiber rags from Sam's Club. If they're really bad I use a Walgreen's handheld steamer from the "As Seen on TV" shelf. An in-store RCM gives people a chance to hear what a good RCM can do. Once they learn of the purchase price, many of them will bring more records in for cleaning, and a few will buy their own. Win win.
Isn't the loricraft rather more than $1.2k?? Another brand of RCMs i think worth considering would be those from Hannl. German so perhaps better priced again over there in Europe.....

Quiet in operation.