Ultimate Idler Drive

I own several idler drive turntables-Garrard 301,401,501. Presto T-16, Thorens TD124 MkII, Rek-O-Kut L34.I own several DD too-TEAC TN 400, Technics SP10MKII, Monaco Grand Prix. I have to say though I heard the Saskia Idler drive TT at Oswalds Mill Audio the other day. Well if you havn't heard it you must. It furthers the art of turntable design beyond your imagination. I don't know many details, but I do know if you want rock solid music flowing from your speakers, so Louis Armstrong is actually sat about 12 feet away from you in your living room, this TT with an LP like "Louis Armstrong and Duke Ellington For The First Time"|is the only way to go!
Maybe Jonathan Weiss, or the Winn Tinnon can tell us more details.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xrobyatt
Can Stealth wire be bought as naked product, or is one forced to buy them as made-up ICs? Guess I should do my own research on that.
I have all Stealth Indra in my system. I know cable makeing is a..."black art", and some say the biggest area in audio, of shall we say,"profit". But Serguei uses extreme techniques, using technology no one else has, to produce the best cable I have ever heard! It is STUPID expensive, is it worth the premium over other real world cables? You decide. See Stealth website for full details.I have no business affiliation with Stealth, BTW.
If you read the ads, EVERYBODY uses technology nobody else has. Every religion is the true religion.
Robyatt, I did go to their website and I did see that the prices of the products are in the gulp domain. However, I am not one to denigrate a piece of gear just because it costs a great deal of money. In fact, having read up on the rationale for the cable design(s), I am favorably disposed. i especially like their dedicated tonearm cable. But like many others, I am loathe to pay the price.