CBS, Nautilus 1/2 speed DIGITALLY mastered LPs

I am wondering whether these are any good. I understand that they were made a while ago and mastered digitally - which is a scary thing going back a few years.

I am considering buying some and wanted to hear opinions.

Thanks.
madfloyd
I have Born to Run, Billy Joel's-The Stranger and 52nd street and Journey-Departure all on CBS half-speed masters and they all sound great.
I have a few digital mastered Japanese Mastersound LP's

Roger Waters: The Pros and Cons of Hitchiking
Pink Floyd: The Final Cut
Pink Floyd: A collection of Great Dance Songs
Pink Floyd: Wish You Were Here (as a Nautilus Import)

The Pros and Cons, and The Final Cut LP's are really spectacular. The vinyl is dead quiet and the bass is very good.
I have the CBS 1/2 speed master lp's of Oldfield/Tubular Bells, Santana/Abraxas, Pink Floyd/Wish You Were Here & Willie Nelson/Stardust. They are spectacular, and very natural sounding, not all pumped up on steroids like the MFSL's can sound.
One of the best Nautilus recordings I ever heard is John Klemmer-Straight From the Heart. The version of Arabesque will give ya chills.
I own Michael Jackson's Thriller and ELO's Time on CBS half-speed master vinyl and they sound excellent even on my modest Technics SL-5 table with Grado cart. I cleaned them at an audio shop (DB Audio, Berkeley) years ago on their commercial-duty machine (VPI?) using LAST cleaner/preservative so they are dead quiet. Would love to spin them on a high-end analog system some time! -jz