upgrade from my BENZ ACE low output MC cartridge

I am curently using BENZ ACE low output MC cartridge. I am looking to buy a better one used or new. I am in the price range of $800~1000. Any sigestions will be appreciated.
audiomirror
What do you like about your Benz, and what would you like to have improved? Do you like Benz in general?

What turntable, arm, phonostage and step-up are you using?
NO brainer to me would be the Benz Glider.. very highly regarded, not sure if it's low output however but may be available both ways.
Benz Glider is nice. You can have it as low, medium and high output version. I had the low output version once.

To me the Benzes sounds smooth, they all have a nice flow and kind of "wet" sound. They never sound dry or steril. I have had the Glider L2, L04 and Ruby3 and I liked them all. The Glider is not the warmest of them, but it's still slightly on the warm side. If your after the tightest bass you my choose different.
Mirror, Benz has not changed the ACE yet retail has gone up 350 dollars. Why? It is a giant killer. The differences between my Ace L and Ruby III L are startlingly small. Have you considered a better phono pre? You don't say what you are using. Z,