Can't get the M2Tech Hiface Drivers to download

Every time I go to the Hiface website and attempt to download the drivers to my Mac the only thing that downloads is the installer package itself, not the actual drivers. Anyone else have a similar problem? Months ago I did this with ease but later fried the unit in a thunderstorm and the Mac stopped recognizing the unit, so now, with the new modified unit from John Kenny I cannot get the Mac to accept the new drivers - only the installation package. I have tried to download the drivers from the Geek website but have not been able to get that portion of their website to come up.

Anyone with similar issues that got resolved?
puerto
Yes, I have done that thanks Tgrisham. I am beginning to wonder if the problem is with the Hiface itself.
I am a Windows person, so I am speaking from a position of ignorance, but did you unzip the downloaded .zip folder (which I believe can be done in recent Mac os's by simply double-clicking its icon)? And did you then locate the .dmg file which would have been extracted from the .zip folder when you double-clicked it, and do something to cause the .dmg file to install the driver? I suspect that "something" would mean simply double-clicking the icon of the .dmg file, but perhaps one of the others with Mac experience can clarify the exact procedure.

Regards,
-- Al
Almarg: I did unzip the file and it gives me the installation program so I followed through with that (again and again like a circle) and the same thing starts all over again. It seems that there has to be a way to move the dmg file from "downloads" to another part of the Mac. This is so frustrating because the first time I did this back in March it was almost automatic - no muss no fuss.
I did this last year with no problems and see that the original download is still in the Mac with my latest endeavors showing up as modifications.
It might be worth first running the driver UNINSTALL procedure, described on page 13 of the manual, and then re-trying the install. Perhaps something that may still be present in the os from your previous installation is confusing the installer.

Hope that helps,
-- Al