Blues from the 50s/60s/70s

Im very interested in build a nice collection of blues from the 50s to 70s and found that vinil is the way to go because the great qwuality and variety. I need help with names of the best performers and great recordings of those years. Would you help me with some titles and details of what specials recordings I need to find? thanks in advance
jorsan
Howlin Wolf was overlooked here.Also get the 1st 4 Taj Mahal lp's.Start with above and have fun.JD
Jorsan
Here's a good read regarding your interest in Blues.
Google....APO records Its all coming together.

As for Robert Plant and Led Zeppelin, it sure took them along time to acknowledge and pay any sort of royalties to the Blues artist they wiped their feet off on.
Jimmy Reed is one of my all time favorites.
Some of his vinyl has been re-issued.
I suggest Ebay if you don't have a local store.
It will not be hard to build a decent collection.

Crem 1 and Chashmal are both jerks, their posts have no value.
Jorsan,

I'm sorry you received these first two responses to your post and I understand your feelings. From other posts I've seen from Crem1, I suspect his intent was humor and not to be unkind. And that's the challenge for us all in these forums: making sure our intent is clear when only our words can appear. It's good to see that you've received some additional suggestions that may help you move along in your explorations of Blues!

...honestly dont understand why those first two answers , is easiest just not to post.
I just started buying lp's at local stores, on ebay and when i travel. I asked a friend and he gave me some labels to look for. I do a lot of reserach on the web. The fun is in the hunt and the research.

labels

chess
cadet
arhoolie
delmark
alligator
okeh